If I have family members who want to do the Family Fun Walk or Kids and Mascot Dash, can they still be on my team?
Yes, but there is no discounted rate. The individual will need to select the appropriate event type (Family Fun Walk or Kids and Mascot Dash) and then select the team name they would like to be on.
I registered on a team but I don’t know how to get my packet.
If you registered on a team (on or before June 27) the team captain may choose to pick it up and distribute to you. Your Team Captain will communicate this to you. If you register and join a team after June 27, you will be responsible for picking up your packet individually.
Where and when are Team pictures being taken?
We will be sending out the final locations and times prior to race day to each Team Captain.
How do I create a team during registration?
1. Navigate to the Race Page of the race
2. Click Sign Up to begin the registration process
3. Enter in all participant information and click Continue
4. First you need to create a Fundraiser
5. Click Become Fundraiser
8. Enter in a name for your Fundraiser
9. Enter in a goal for your new Fundraiser
10. Add a message to describe your Fundraiser
11. Now you will create the Fundraising Team
12. Enter in a name for your Fundraising Team
13. Enter in a goal for your new Fundraising Team
14. Add a message to describe your Fundraising Team
15. Now select any donation levels that you would like to donate towards your Fundraiser
16. Select who this donation will be on behalf of
17. Click Continue
18. Complete your registration
How do I join an existing fundraising team?
To join an existing fundraising team, simply select the team you would like to join from the “Fundraising Team” drop-down menu during the third step of your registration process.
How do I create a fundraising team URL?
The option to create a custom “Fundraising Team Page URL” can be found after the fundraising team is created. Simply go to your “Profile”, click “My Fundraisers”, and then select “Edit Fundraiser” on the fundraising team. Here you can create a custom “Fundraising Team Page URL”, which allows for easier sharing of your fundraising team page amongst friends and family. Simply enter in text that is unique to your fundraising team after “https://runsignup.com/”, and remember that spaces are not permitted in a URL. The URL must contain only alphanumeric characters, underscores (_), or dashes (-)
How do I create fundraising team image?
The option to upload a “Fundraising Team Image” can be found after the fundraising team is created. Simply go to your “Profile”, click “My Fundraisers”, and then select “Edit Fundraiser” on the fundraising team. Here you can upload a “Fundraising Team Image” by clicking on “Choose File” and selecting one from your computer.