SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2018
Day of Registration: 6:30 a.m.
Race start times (please note, event will take place rain or shine):
- Kids & Mascots Dash (6 & under): 8:00 a.m.
- 5K Run/Walk: 8:15 a.m.
- Family Fun Walk: 8:30 a.m.
Awards will be given to our top ten 5K male and female finishers.
- 5K Run/Walk: Begins and ends at 303 W Broad St. and travels through Columbus.
- Family Fun Walk: The walk will begin at 303 W Broad St. and travels through the streets of downtown Columbus.
- Kids & Mascot Dash is a short, age-appropriate run to the finish line for youngsters. Kids have an exciting opportunity to meet local mascots, chase them down Broad Street and pose for pictures afterward!
5K Race Course Map:
The route will begin and end at Genoa Park and will offer breathtaking views of downtown Columbus. Be sure to bring your camera!
Parking will be available in Cosi and surrounding surface lots for a fee of $5.
Pre-Race Registration and Packet Pick-Up:
Available Friday, July 6 to Friday, July 13 during the hours listed below at the Lifeline of Ohio office, 770 Kinnear Rd. Columbus, OH. If you are unable to pick up by Friday, July 13, you may pick up the day of the race between 6:30 – 8 a.m. Please note, if you are not on a team, shirts will only be available on a first come, first serve basis.
Team Challenge:If you have five participants or more, you qualify for our team rate of only $20 per person (rates increase July 1). For more information on Team Challenge and Team Challenge benefits, please click here!
Volunteer:We could not host such a successful event without our volunteers. Volunteer opportunities include: working at a water station, registration, directing runners, etc. For questions or more information about other opportunities, please contact Annie at email@example.com or 614.384.7334.